We have pushed out the latest patch. More details below!
Be sure to restart Steam so that the patch downloads.
Build v0.2.2 Change Log:
- 1.59 Inch Vickers is now unlocked right at the start to give Mark V Female and Whippet access to Anti-Tank weapon
- Whippet is now unlocked right at the start to offer players more variety of vehicles to choose from
To ease the learning curve, we have adjusted Mission 1, 2 and 3
- Enemy Tanks will not be spawned on Easy difficulty for Mission 1 and 2
- Enemy artillery strikes are less often on Easy difficulty for Mission 1 and 2
- Enemy Tank at the start of Mission 3 is replaced with an AT gun on Easy difficulty
Quality of Life Improvement
- Killing the crew of AT gun and machine gun will now be counted as a kill on the objective counter in Mission 3 and 4. (But do destroy the gun completely if you wish to earn some additional XP)
- All flamethrowers default target type is set to both Infantry and Soft (Used to be just Infantry). Hint: Flamethrower can arc over the AT gun and kill the crew
- Mark V ability to crush obstacles have been greatly improved. Weight of vehicle will now be factored into the rate of destruction of obstacles
- Prompt to enter Garage in Main Menu is removed
- To aid in finding the downed plane in mission 5, the plane debris are scattered in a larger radius around the crashed site. "Capture Pilot" has also been renamed to "Rescue Pilot"
- Shortcut keys for Ability 1 ('Q'), Ability 2 ('E'), Cycle Ammo ('F') are now remappable under Option
- Crew will now auto take up position in the vehicle at the start of battle
- In Mission 6, on completion of all objectives except “Destroy Artillery”, enemy artillery will spawn instantly instead of needing to wait
- Fixed mission 6 minimap showing accessible part of the map as inaccessible
- Fix Light armor not working on Female Sponson on Mark V Female and Composite
- Do use Smoke or Star shell from the signal module as they are cheap and recharge fast. Smoke provides cover from enemy fire and Star shell temporarily blind enemy infantry.
- Ramming enemy Anti-Tank gun can be the quickest way to kill it. Pop smoke before closing it.
Armored Battle Crew Team