Well, E3 is all but done for another year. Anything horrific catch your eye? Us neither. Our Parasite is still atop of the food chain when it comes to consuming hosts and world annihilation.
Enough of the chest pumping and muscle flexing (we'd still win mind you!), let's get down to business with this week's Early Access update.
What’s new in 0.1906.1
- Added new poisonous traps to Nuclear Meltdown
- Fixed various rooms’ gates behaviour
- Fixed controllers’ support bug related to Daily Challenges
- Fixed Double Trouble’s shop room
- Fixed some Bowels of Asia Town’s rooms
- Fixed some Underground Temple’s rooms
- Fixed Mad Scientist behaviour
Alient Hunter Special Attack!
WHAT'S COMING NEXT IN EA
- Complete Act 3 fine tuning
- Act 4 implementation
NamVeteran Special Attack
There's no weekly stream this week ːsteamsadː But join us as normal next week LIVE on the Steam store page as we once again showcase more updates, discuss what's coming next in Early Access and as always, attempt to destroy the world one host body at a time.
The HyperParasite has no time to mope about in the doom and gloom when total destruction is so much fun. And it's getting serious for Nintendo Switch owners.
Check out this video over on Reddit of HyperParasite doing what it does best. Imagine the possibilities; chaos and destruction whilst on the go. It's what the
Switch HyperParasite was built for.