Today marks my 1 year anniversary since I posted my game in the store. There has been a lot of content updated for me to utilize this past year to help improve my game and design most of it the way I originally designed it thanks to the new plugins that were developed over the past few months. There was a lot of re-coding I had to do and half the game has been redesigned for these updates.
There are a lot of changes I made into this new patch and they will be listed below. One of the biggest changes I made is removing all weapons and armor from the drop item cache in my monster list. I noticed that the plugin that allows the diversity of these items was causing the save and load game to take up to 3 to 5 minutes half way through the 1st realm. So by removing them from the drop list I've shortened the save and load time to an average of 30 seconds to a minute. Through a lot of extensive testing this really doesn't change the dynamics of the gameplay all that much and it also saves time going through all the items you've collected.
I just want to thank everyone for the feedback and support and look forward to hearing more suggestions and thoughts on what you're hoping to see in the future and how to better improve the game.
Below you will find the patch notes for this update:
It is recommended to start a new game when downloading new patch
- New Game can crash when you reach that point in the game
- Adding minimaps to game
- More enenmies can now be summoned in the middle of battle (Epic Battle will be released on number of summons and get an item cache after winning battle)
- Autosave feature added for dungeons after completing current floor (can be switched off by talking to barmaid in pub)
- More colors to show item rarity (Each tier has a color ranging 1-5. Weapons and Armor are sorted accordingly)
- Abilities now have Skill Mastery Levels for using the same ability over and over again (With each level the ability will become stronger, cost less MP, and reduces the Cooldown on that ability)
- All dungeons are completley remapped
- Level cap changes as difficulty progresses (thanks to Mr. Trivel)
- Weapons and Armor now have level requirements based on rarity
- Difficulty on enemies has been raised
- Updated Damage Popup and is abbriviated by 1 million dmg (thanks to Azel)
- Realm 2 is temporarily locked til all updates on maps are completed
- Added more Augmentation options for armor
- Weapons and items have been removed from the drop items list for killing an enemy (improved game save and loading time)