Alright, here it is. The biggest update for OOTP 20 yet, version 20.5.46. It introduces plenty of new stuff, including the long awaited Collection Missions feature for Perfect Team, which is explained in detail here.
We have also launched a 48-hour DIAMOND PACK special for Perfect Team to celebrate Collection Missions, the super rare Diamond Packs are now available inside the game for a limited time.
IMPORTANT: This version is NOT compatible with previous builds in online leagues. Once the commish updates, all league members have to update as well. Also, for Perfect Team this update is required to load the new PT leagues created today!
- Improved OD rosters including updated 2019 draft class (need to create new game for changes to apply)
- Online Leagues: Can now create deals and submit them for the commish to approve.
- Added spray charts to in-game defense widget in modern views (optional)
- Adjusted AI trade evaluation with superstar or superstar prospects in deal
- Improved substitution lineup logic (try to respect locked lineup positions)
- Added OA/Pot to BNN page if not using stars
- Fixed misc. 3D game updates (fixed ball catches, new animations, improved timing)
- League top players report will check for age/other restrictions
- Adjusted RPOY award voting
- Fixed players reaching on FC who scored having ER charged to wrong pitcher
- Fixed issues where selecting double splits were not being applied properly
- Fixed mail item advising of a streak ending when a player goes hitless in a tournament game
- Fixed issue with modern 2D player cell coordinates
- Live Start: Fixed issue where expanded rosters were being set for MLB when other leagues were selected
- Live Start: Fixed issue where some players who have changed teams did not end up on the new team
- PT: Added Collection Missions Feature (PT Home screen, "Collection & Missions" tab)
- PT: Added "Completed Missions" to manager rankings
- PT: Fixed issue where clearing max price would return no search results in auction house
- PT: Added hitter pull tendency to auction house listings
- PT: adjusted historical WAR calculations
- Several other small bug fixes and crash fixes
Enjoy the game!
Markus & the entire OOTP Team