This patch has bug fixes, tweaks, and some quality of life improvements. The full change log is below.
I've been working on the next proper update which should be out in a couple weeks, which will overhaul the current mechanics for running a company, and add a couple new features and goals for the player to work towards.
- Fixed a bug causing the RootAccess to open twice when pressing Enter.
- Updated some Motherboard stats that weren't balanced
- Fixed a bug with the Ravenmark bond which prevented it from working. Also increased it's cost and payout by five times. It now costs $5000 and pays out $175 daily, making it more viable for the phase inthe game when you would unlock it.
- Fixed a bug preventing IC from being cleaned up on level transitioned if they defeated you in combat.
- Fixed a bug in the mysterious email system preventing the spawned sections of hall from being cleaned up on level transition.
- Fixed a bug in the mysterious email system where the final room was not spawning in the proper location, preventing the hallways from reach the entrances.
- Fixed a bug causing duplicate entries of unique system addresses in your address book if you leave and re-enter the systems.
- Tweaked the spawn locations of several decorations to prevent clipping.
- Fixed a bug with system generation for Overwatch missions.
- Fixed a bug with Spook's animation.
- Fixed a bug with the system logs in the employee's home system during Overwatch legwork that was displaying 20 logs without dates.
- You will now receive an email from Spook if you fail to show up to an Overwatch mission.
- Overwatch missions can now be run daily, assuming the team makes it out unscathed. For every injury the team suffers during the run the respawn timer of the Overwatch missions increase by 1 day. If you get booted from the system before the run is finished, the team suffers an additional injury.
- You will now receive an email from Spook whenever a run is available instead of having to check manually.
- Tweaked the System Addresser UI, including adding the current contract info to the panel, making it much easier to reference info when trying to locate systems in the directory.
- The passbreaker mini-game will now close if you run a BruteForceAttack while it's open
- The Career Info panel now displays your progress towards ranking up Ravencore attributes.
- Added a Disconnect button to the Net level so players can disconnect without having to travel to a system.