Our very first Early Access update is now live on steam!
We’ve made quality of life improvements, visual upgrades and better keyboard bindings!
Here’s the main list of changes:
- Campaign chapter selection added (you liked the Nil Roga battle? You can now play it again!)
- New music tracks added
- Difficulty balancing improved (easy, normal and hard levels have been adjusted)
- Alert icons made clearer (you shouldn’t miss them any more)
- Shadows buildings visual improvements
- Shadows units visual improvements (if you think a unit is new, it’s not, it’s just better looking!)
- Artifact Shines are now unique (they glow in the dark!)
- Music system improvement
- Keyboard binding improvement (a highly demanded change)
- Summoning is now a direct action (previously you had to hold the button to make it work)
- Outpost visibility improved (grass, could potentially hide it before, not any more!)
- Shadows headquarters now self destruct (in chapter 2 only - careful with your units, they can be caught in that explosion!)