Time for another update and this time a noticeable smaller one. Although this patch is not as big as we'd like patches to be this one was definitively needed to fix some issues but also for some other "behind-the-scenes" things that had to happen. For upcoming patch 6.0 we plan to bring various new content and for sure a bigger patch than this one.
With that said, let's jump into the patch notes:
Fixed the interact menu for the safe zone generators.
- Fixed a bug causing a Nether to one-hit-kill you after failing to take fall damage.
- Fixed a bug causing Nether hit boxes to de-sync when being too close to a wall or object.
- Melee swings can now hit multiple targets in one swing instead of just one target.
FIXES & CHANGES
The ammo store icons have been adjusted. They are now a lot brighter so they are easier to distinguish from each other.
- Fixed the iron sight alignment for the TFC Special. The weapon now shoots where it aims and the sight is properly centered.
- Fixed the iron sight alignment for the MACH-9. The weapon now shoots where it aims and the sight is properly centered.
- Fixed the item description of the MACH-9. It was saying the incorrect amount of bullets. This is fixed in all languages.
Reworked the store icon of the Bone Shard Ammo. All the ammo icons are done now.
- Reworked the store icon of the Med Kit.
- Reworked the store icon of the Bandages.
- Reworked the store icon of the Painkillers.
- Reworked the store icon of the Doctors Bag.
Reaper blades can no longer be traded for a CRU at the Cull. You can now only craft a CRU at the gun smith just like any other craftable weapon.
- The CRU crafting requirements have been nerfed. You now need 1 additional Reaper Blade in order to craft a CRU.
Removed all the flying objects on the bridges and streets in wastelands and painted grass there. This will increase the performance a lot.
- Fixed the HTO safe zone was when it got taken over there was still safe zone and you could not shot.
- There was a bug where spawns, areas and creature spawns were duplicated in the Wastelands, this is now fixed.
- Added some loot spawn crates to Landsunk Residential.
- Fixed the flying objects at the Tower Outpost.
- Fixed a misplaced street object in Old Burnham where players were able to look through.
- Fixed the entire of the Riverside Outside where a player had to jump to be able to enter the safe zone.
Note: Patch notes might be changed if we need to fix or add something.
Patch will roll out any moment from now. We are still testing some last things so there is no current ETA on when exactly we will update. Keep an eye out on our social media channels and we&ll make sure to let you know! In case you are inside a server while we patch, servers will initiate a shutdown sequence and will notify all the players with a countdown that the server is going down.
Once again thank you for your great support! Want to support us even more? Make sure to share these patch notes with your friends and followers!
Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/Zm3hpBB <- PM the "Nether Support" bot on the right for support.
Website: http://support.fredaikis.com/ <- Create a ticket there under the "Nether: The Untold Chapter" section.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org <- We will help you from there.
We highly recommend to join us on our forums at http://forums.fredaikis.com/. Just create an account (scroll a bit down on the home page) and you'll find the Nether: The Untold Chapter section. There is all the room for you to create threads about your ideas or to report any issues. You could also share them through social media however it's best for us if you'd use the forums for this.