Sorry it has been so long since the last update, I have been having some health issues... That being said art is still coming in, and I am trying to get to all the things that we have planned. Today as the title say I have Elves in the game, they are a high int race and should make good casters. They also have agility and Dex to make decent rogues.
So the trait system was put in a long time ago, but I added 3 traits and also made it so tavern hires can have traits as well.
- The Elven Race has been added to the game. Elves sacrifice strength for intelligence.
- New Trait: Smart, adds 5% int.
- New Trait: Strong, adds 5% str.
- New Trait: Well Rounded, adds 2% to all stats.
- Tavern Hires can now start with traits (good and bad ones, the bad ones can be removed tho).
- Tavern window now shows traits (if there are any), as well as gender (more female race options coming soon).
- The game now waits on the intro screen until fully loaded (this fixes a race condition) prior to moving on to the main menu.
- Fixed an Engine level issues with dropdowns that allowed tooltips that are under them to be activated.
- Fixed a rare crash when moving characters around in the guild house.
- Fixed a rare crash at the load screen.
- Fixed a bug where the level up indicator would be shown when there was no level gained.