The SteamVR Beta has been updated with the following changes. This build is a candidate for a full release and will likely roll out to everyone in the next few days.
If you encounter issues with this update, please post in the SteamVR Bug Report forum. If possible, please include a system report to aid in tracking down your issue.
- Fixed rare crash in vrserver.exe with certain audio devices and driver versions.
- Fixed a crash in vrserver.exe when restarting Steam while SteamVR is running (only possible if SteamVR is not launched from Steam).
- Updated Hidden Area Mesh for Index HMD to better account for canting, increase stereo overlap, and to better accommodate re-projection.
- Updated Base Station 2.0 Channel Configuration UI for more clarity.
- Added icons and controller render models for Rift S.
- Fixed thumbstick animation for Rift CV1 controller render models.