It's finally here!
We worked hard to bring you Skirmish that would be fun and challenging and we can finally share with you the results.
Holy Wars Skirmish Mode
It consists of 3 maps, several AI strategies ranging from Defensive to Conquer and 4 difficulty settings (from Easy to Nightmare) for more challenging or more laid back playthrough experience.
Holy Wars brings a real game changer (literally) in a form of Slow-Mo. You are now able to slow down time and react to every threat in a more calm and strategic manner than before.
This update includes many fixes and updates like: improved AI, improved pathfinding, better mini-map, better alerting system and more!
Holy Wars Explanation Video
PS To sweeten the deal: Re-Legion is 50% off!
Re-Legion: Holy Wars: Significant changes we made since the release
- Completely new skirmish mode has been added.
- The gameplay can now be slowed down by entering the Slow-Mo. Default Slow-Mo hotkey is bind to Left-alt.
- Prophet can now enter Convert Stance that allows him to seek out and convert enemies and neutral units around him.
- Game supports Autosaves which can be now turned on in the Settings Menu.
- The minimap can now be expanded by pressing "M" or the little "+" button next to it.
- Using skills depends on unit’s current Faith threshold.
- Rally point functionality has been added.
- Improvement of Unit Targeting and Alerting system.
- Improvement of Pathfinding system.
- HUD: Control Panel Update: Several functionalities have been updated, like: Font, Cooldowns & Progress bars.
- After each game on both Campaign and the Holy Wars new Summary Screen will be displayed.
- Keybinds are fully customizable.
- Tooltips have been updated, and give much more information about objects now.
- Tooltips for resources were added.
- Saving the game is now significantly faster.
- Active Strategy will now be highlighted in the Control Panel.
- The look of the units health bars have been updated.
- Building hacking update - now hacking is dependant on the amount of units hacking it and it is longer.
- Glossary name has been changed to Database and have been updated with images.
- Unit selection update: now the player can add or remove units from his group with [Shift + Click] on UI portrait.
- Minimap has been redesigned.
- Citizen animation update.
- Progress Bars of buildings have been updated.
- Action, Skill and Anointment buttons were standardized between Units and Buildings and are layed out better now.
- Player can now cancel the anoint by using the 'Cancel' Action in Control Panel.
- Better Synchronization of Damage Dealing mechanics and visualization.
- Camera now will center on the Story Characters before they die.
- Non-cutscene Dialog Panels close automatically along VoiceOvers end.
- Quest notifications were visually updated, making them more noticeable and matching the rest of UI.
- Destructible Objects now have Detail Panels and Portraits.
- Every time you try to take action that would result in changing settings, or navigating to different part of the game the confirmation popup will emerge.
- Clicking anywhere on quest panel (top-left corner of HUD) centers camera on Quest's objective.
- God is With Us skill update: visual effects for units affected by the skill, and AOE indicator.
- Language can now be set in steam settings.
- [RU] Language has been updated.
- [PL] Language has been added.
- "Saving in progress" notification was added.
- Hacking and Converting distances have been updated.
- ‘Go to Main Menu’ Button was added to Pause Menu.
- ‘Go to Main Menu’ Button was added to Mission Summary Screen.
- Cult Symbols were added to Tooltips.
- Falin - HP and Damage rebalanced, new skills added to compensate for his hyper-aggressive behaviour.
- Penitent’s Danse Macabre is not a group skill anymore. When the skill is triggered while more than 1 Penitent is selected, only one of them will use the attack.