The SteamVR Beta has been updated with the following changes.
If you encounter issues with this update, please post in the SteamVR Bug Report forum. If possible, please include a system report to aid in tracking down your issue.
- Driver RunFrame calls to PollNextEvent throttled to 1s of event processing. This is an attempt to work around cases where calls to driver RunFrame never return, in the case where it is due to constant event processing. This has been observed in some drivers when they are processing wireless haptic events. Drivers that are throttled will almost immediately be called again in RunFrame after other system housekeeping is done.
- Changed held object color picker to be easier to use with thumbsticks
- Fixed held object color picker sometimes unintentionally causing snap turns
Index Headset Firmware (v1559778800):
- Improved AMD support (across all frame-rates)
- USB-C (VirtualLink) auto-detection