Update 1.5.4 is LIVE and it brings:
- Light System Trailer
- Leaderboards Season 3
- Workers Experience
- Store Sales
- Retraining Workers - choice of specialization
Check out the Season 3 trailer:
Light System Trailer
Dig the gold all day and all night with the brand new Light System Trailer. Auto-leveling mobile diesel trailer will let you extend and rotate its arm to light up your claim.
The extendable arm has 2 thresholds. The second threshold (>50%) is available when the trailer is in the deploy mode. The trailer can't be attached to the pickup in the deploy mode. It is possible to rotate the lights in any mode.
Leaderboards Season 3
Ready your shovel and prepare for an adventure. Show your gold mining skills and compete in two leaderboard modes: Max Gold (the total amount of Gold dug), Season Gold (the best Gold per Season ration). There is a price to dig for: the unique Excavator skin.
Workers can now get more skilled with time! For each working day at your gold mine (counted on midnight), they gain +1% performance. When the worker reaches maximum performance for a particular Tier, the Upgrade option is unlocked, which allows upgrading the worker to the next Tier. The Upgrade itself doesn't increase the performance.
Once in every 1-3 days, a random part in each store will be on sale. The sales are independent for both stores (machines and equipment) and can happen on different days. Items are on sale only in physical stores (in other words: there will be no discounts on the laptop).
• Machine Store - 10-25%
• Equipment Store - 15-30%
Players will be informed about the sale via prompt (upper left) with information about items name and discount.
- Added Light System Trailer (described above).
- Leaderboards Season 3 started.
- Added Store Sales (described above).
- Added Worker's Experience (described above).
- Retraining Workers is no longer random. When selecting the Retrain option, a specializations list will appear. Each specialization has a different price - the more complex the machine, the higher the price. If the worker was on a higher Tier than the 1st one, he/she will lose the percentage of performance equal to one Tier.
- Added option to rent machines. The daily cost of renting is equal to the 1/25 of the machine's current price. To return the machine, the player must sell it.
- Added possibility to order drill services on random spots via Laptop.
- Added possibility to sleep for a particular number of hours.
- If not used, Batteries now lose durability during winter.
- Added maximum length value to hoses' UI icons.
- Icons of broken parts now also appear over broken parts, which lay on the ground.
- Reworked particle effects of campfire and machines smoke.
- Reordered some tutorial tasks.
- Removed the branch near the campfire at the Old Arnold claim.
- Fixes of achievements, which rely on statistics.
- Fixed gold nuggets bug, which prevented some of them from being picked during panning.
- Fixed Warehouse checkout bug on the laptop.
- Fixed Pickup Truck's reversing lights, which worked when the engine was off.
- Corrected valve's turning sound.
- UI fixes.
- Added unique Dump Truck skin to TOP10 Leaderboards players accounts.
- Updated Unity engine.
- Updated translations.
- Updated credits.
We'd like to again thank all beta testers, whose specific reports and clever suggestions allowed us to make this update even better. Another round for applause for community translators, who keep the game localized in your languages. You're awesome!
If you stumbled upon a bug in Gold Rush, please report it to us, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by starting a new thread on Steam discussions:
Also, your reviews are extremely important to us. If you haven't done it yet, we'd be grateful if you could drop us a review on Gold Rush Steam page.