Today we’ve pushed a new patch:
- Each player can now share up to 50 tracks with the community
- Made the track editor slider input field interactable with the mouse
- Improved the overall stability of the track editor
- Fixed a few bugs in the track sharing flow
- Fixed issues with audio volumes & cross fades
- Fixed audio volumes set to zero if the demo version was previously installed
- Fixed graphics settings not properly saved (like v-sync)
- Fixed position overlay glitch and made the overlay size proportional to the ship distance
- Some UI improvements here and there
As you probably noticed, we’ve been less active during the last couple of months as we (the 2 developers of the game) both had big changes in our lives and couldn’t work as much as we wanted on the project. Don’t worry though! We’re still fully committed to making Super Pilot the best possible game it can be.
Thanks for your patience!
Join us on our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/superpilot