- Fixed a bug where you could move or delete a printer while it was in use by an employee.
- Fixed a bug where employee skills were not persisting.
- Fixed a bug where employees would be able to be assigned multiple times, creating multiple instances of their avatars.
- Desk clutter is now working in the game as intended. As employees workloads increase, this is reflected by the clutter that begins to collect on their desk (papers, etc..). This will be expanded further in the upcoming months.
- Fixed some additional bugs with doors.
- Fixed employee card UI. Skills now show on the window.
- Added new information on employee cards for Finance employees and HR Recruiters. This month is focused on employee functionality improvement and implementation. The goal is to have all employees functioning in the next few months. This will be an iterative process as we see what sticks and makes sense for gameplay. We will adjust things accordingly as with all aspects of the game. You're feedback will continue to be valuable.
Please remember you can join us on Discord to report bugs, provide feedback and more using this link: https://discord.gg/EPKzSbk. Throughout early access we will be taking your feedback and bug reports which will help us prioritize the most important features and bugs that need prompt attention