Version .8 is out now. Check it out and let us know in the forums how are the changes.
- It improves speed by a large margin, almost did not need a loading screen anymore.
- Screens and text look more spiffy now in larger resolutions.
- Due to popular demand: The map is now unique to each character, it does not change ever. Events and Inn just refresh the monsters and events in map. Additionally, it does not go unexplored. You found it, you keep it open in your map.
- The glow around equipment now represents the rarity, the element will be displayed next to the item portrait and in the name.
- Seeker now enchants equipment for a price, but it assigns a random enchant.
- You can now use potions before combat, so pop that Medium Shield Potion to gain an edge on an oncoming battle.
- The monster compendium in the help will now include all monster found in any character.
- The Heavy Crystal now permanently removes the walls surrounding you when used.
- The buffs and debuffs that reduce incoming damage (Armor, Weakness, Regeneration, etc) were reduced to balance them against other options.
- Many events changed and item functionality is bit different.
- Many bug fixes, from final boss to minor ones such as events not working.
- Added a new title song.
Thanks and keep scavenging.