Patch 1.2 - Melee Combat 2.0
Ahoy landlubbers! Thar be boons in store for those who play the latest update of "Sail and Sacrifice," especially ye sword enthusiasts. Melee Combat 2.0 includes intuitive targeting, building tension through the "Riposte Meter" and executing your foes via a variety of ways. Here's an overview of what we've done since the last patch:
- Added the "gentleman's rule" where NPCs are only allowed to engage in 1 on 1 duels
- Added target aiming system with slow motion to better select your enemy
- Added the "Riposte" meter, which builds up through defensive combat gameplay and can be spent on heavy attack counters and disarming your opponents
- Removed stamina costs from parrying and melee attacks
- Added dense fog to underwater
- Added a 3D treasure chime sound when the player is near a chest
- Reduced the range of fish wildlife to account for underwater fog, increasing density
- Redistributed probabilities of small fish versus larger ones
- Made horizontal turning rate slower when facing an NPC
- Adjusted minimum and maximum viewing angles on the player character camera
- Many bug fixes, frame-rate and loading time improvements
Please continue to provide us with feedback of what you love and what you’d like to see next - We are very active on our Discord and Steam forums and hope to meet you there!
Follow us on social media for daily updates on development, new features and funny bugs!
Gabriel and Salaar, CAGE Studios