Another sneak peek from Nowhere: an abandoned train yard, explorable deserted train cars, rails overgrown by vegetation... a huge fully explorable area, just a fraction of nowhere map, but comparable in scale to Santa Carla city and full of zeds! Will you survive?
Any comment is welcome!👍
For now some other tweaks and fixed bugs. Enjoy!
Customized hand poses
This is something we left behind since game early access launch.
Grab poses are now customized to best fit specific weapons, magazines and objects. The overall effect is much more polished!
We have tons of objects in Sewers and Santa Carla maps, we've tweaked all weapons and main objects grips. More poses will follow in coming releases ːgun_pistolː
Manual fire mode toggling
Fire mode (single/burst) can finally be toggled with your hand like you will do in real life: just point at your gun's toggle and pull the trigger.
Flashlight can be held without bending wrist while aiming.
This should help when using it in combination with a gun or rifle
In next release, we'll also reduce weapon recoil when the non-dominant hand is close to weapon grip ːinflammable_barrelː
We're also releasing some bugs (thanks all for pointing them out!) and a crash randomly affecting some users ːdrill_picklockː
Check the full list below!
New features & tweaks:
- weapons: manual fire mode toggling (point at your gun's toggle and pull the trigger)
- graphics: player hand poses for weapons & ammo
- flashlight: tactical flashlight can be held without bending wrist while aiming
- controls: grab system anti-cheat algorithm enhancement (no more problems grabbing things from car trunks)
- graphics: bullet holes should be 3D, having some depth
- weapons: fixed brain slicer collisions profile
- graphics: in main menu map, middle hanging zed's sign correctly reports "survival" mode
- core: a race condition with render thread can rarely crash the game
- gameplay: the right most ammo in the "Brains Slicer" room cannot be picked up
- weapons: can't open and attach shotgun shell box
To get in touch with us, just drop a line on discussions forum or join our discord channel.
As always, feedbacks are welcome!