[b]WHAT IS IT
At the beginning of each week, we will outline what to expect from us as we are working to fix up and polish Dollhouse. We committed to working on Dollhouse until it's exactly where we want it to be!
[b]THIS WEEK’S FIXES
We were unable to successfully achieve what we wanted to accomplish this week due to internal issues and apologize. We will not be announcing another Rose Diagnosis until the promised changes are fixed for next week. Thanks for your patience!
A lot of issues from the previous diagnosis have not been tackled
- If a mannequin kills you in mp, the screen repairs properly after reviving
- Added a countdown system when you're going to respawn in mp
- The timer in HUD now shows how long you have to kill your target instead when the next recording spawn is
- Event list now no longer overlaps objective
- Updated HUD icons for MP
- Fixed flickering hotkeys in MP
- Tutorial toggle in option menu now affects different aspects of HUD (it now turns off the MP messages on the right side)
- HUD now turns off during the death animation
We are planning on reducing the tutorial size down by another 25-50% to make it play even faster as per community request.
[b]FINAL LEVEL UPDATE
- We are looking to further optimize this theme to perform better
- We are also planning on adding alto of GUI & Audio timing updates to make the fight feel better
- Improved fire damage gfx performance
- Removed emily model and animation sequence for them in before the final boss fight
- Prison and final boss are always shown on screen
- Fixed an issue where indicator icons are left on the screen after picking up tape recording in final boss fight
- QoL changes involving controller to fix sensitivity issues
- QoL changes to make movement more fluid
- Look into the inconsistent doodle behaviour that makes doodles either stay/ removed without proper prompts
- Ways of making the monster more deadlier
- Ways of making the skill secure station take more center stage
- Fixed an issue where exit lock chains are shown on cutting room doors
- Fixed an issue where dialogues are skipped midway during cutscenes
- Fixed several dialogue portrait mismatch issues
- Fixed case where black screen covers the subtitles
- Movie editor now shows appropriate value for number of recordings you can collect
[b]MOVIE EDITOR & SCRIPT EDITOR EXPLANATION UPDATE
We need more time for this.
[b]MULTIPLE MONITOR DISPLAY UPDATE
We are attempting to figure an elegant way of supporting Multiple Monitor Displays.
We need a bit longer for an update. Sorry!