The SteamVR Beta has been updated with the following changes.
If you encounter issues with this update, please post in the SteamVR Bug Report forum. If possible, please include a system report to aid in tracking down your issue.
- Fixed issue with internal scene transitions in applications which use IVRApplications::LaunchInternalProcess within the first 60 seconds of the application starting up. One example of this is entering Secret Shop or Aperture Robot Repair in The Lab.
- Fixed issue binding vector1 actions to Boolean inputs
- Fixed issue hot-reloading action manifests (fixes unreal steamvr input plugin)
- Fixed issue with certain legacy titles not being able to set default bindings on the Steam partner site.
- changed held object color picker to only engage on trackpad press on Index controllers
- increased thickness of held object color picker hue ring
- Fixed crashes in vrwebhelper.
- Fixed a hang in vrserver during SteamVR shutdown.
- Fixed the flickering black box on the vrmonitor UI when the VR Mirror View was open.