We are finally comfortable with releasing the next step in Bone Voyage's adventure. This update brings a large chunk of the changes we wanted the project to contain:
- Options Menu including graphical settings.
- Our first implementation of Saving and Loading!
- Improvements to the stability of the dialogue screens.
- Issues resolved in the quests, meaning more content is playable.
- Camera improvements, making gameplay flow better.
- Extra content added to the deck and dinner.
- Overall graphical improvements to the deck and dinner.
- Performance improvements across the whole game.
We are super excited to publish this update but do we want to remind everyone that saving and loading is still in development. Your progress in the game will be largely saved but you will still run into issues. When you do: please report them through the pause menu. On top of that, we want to make it clear that in the coming weeks updates might invalidate your save-file. We are working hard to improve stability and will inform everyone when we are comfortable with announcing full saving and loading support.
Enjoy the update, and see you next time!