Hello there, Companions!
Today we’re pushing the very first update that should address all the game breaking bugs and issues you have reported so far. We’ve included a bunch of small QoL changes and we’ve already started working on a bigger update that should come next week.
We’d like to send a big Thank You to all the people who have already bought the game and are supporting us with positive feedback, suggestions and bug reports. We’re very aware that the game is still in an early stage of development and would like to say that it’s totally fine to wait with purchasing GC until it’s more fleshed out / a more complete experience. Nonetheless, we’re very happy to see that a number of players are already having fun with the game in its current state and believe in the final product we’ve envisioned.
- Fixed a bug with the forever-alive tooltips.
- Fixed a bug with battles not loading after teaching the Agile captain an ability.
- Fixed a bug with not being able to select the captain unit in the unit panel.
- Fixed a bug with swapping Unit Stash Right Hand item with the Right Hand item.
- Fixed a bug with langs not loading in the character creation screen.
- Fixed the lang NOQUESTS not showing properly.
- Fixed long names overflowing in the Tavern screen.
- Fixed a bug with Rotating costing AP even when rotating to the current direction.
- Fixed a bug with NPC Lords sometimes giving you the same quest twice.
- Fixed the level and exp UI elements in battles.
- Fixed a rare bug with overlapping music from the world map in battle.
QoL improvements and tweaks:
- Tweaked the world map HUD “hitboxes” to hopefully be less annoying when scrolling.
- Disabled the camera following player projectiles.
- Using all of your AP of a unit will now switch to the next one.
- Lords now acknowledge you’ve completed quests for them.
- Tweaked the camera’s tilting in battle so it works smoothly when zooming in and out.
- Added Volume options. (!)
- Added a tutorial popup explaining Quests after the first one is taken.
We’ve disabled the auto update of the langs database feature at the game’s startup for now since a number of users have reported issues with missing strings (the large traffic at the release might’ve caused this). Instead all the strings will be now always in build.
Next update tease
- Expanding on the Options menu with rebindable input settings and some graphical settings.
- A bunch of new abilities
- New neutral enemies
- Food System
- ...and more!