Here are a bunch of bug fixes in today's patch. Of note - we are fixing the walking Drop Pod bug, the issue causing Crafting/Hauling AI to run way outside their job zone in search of items, and more. Check the full patch change log below
- Remove superfluous tooltip on non-equipment slots (i.e. "head" tooltip when looking at a storage locker)
- Add some rare random loot that occasionally spawns a valuable droppod, decked out corpse, salvageable wreckage, or storage chest with various different loot packages in place of animals
- Corporation invite will now popup a confirmation box (instead of just having to click on text in chat, which is still there)
- Interact widget fixes - increase text size, make sure colors are correct, don't show "0 hp" on stuff that doesn't have HP, adjust layout to look better
- Fix spawn sequence (walking around droppod)
- Slight modification to how AI unstuck works - if no navigable area nearby, teleport to a random point in 100/100 bounding box
- Make sure rare resource shows proper "gathered" text and show gathered text at proper location (fixes stuff like water gathering) Change text color, pfx, and sound to be more overtly "bonus". Make rare resource ejection more "floaty" and bigger so it's a bit more challenging. Assign rare resources to deposits that didn't have them. Add a rare resource multiplier, and give all plants a chance to spawn a 10x carbon rare resource.
- Fix for Rebinds: No more swapping rebinds or trying to "fix them up". Properly catch mouse input on rebind menu.
- Start window on primary monitor
- Make "hoverbike out of fuel" more intuitive (turn off lights, eliminate rubberbanding, generally make it less buggy)
- Make esc properly escape all menus and also escape non-VO based warning messages in top right
- Fix a bug causing pirates that "timeout" to drop their loot
- Fix for AI running way outside their range for storage containers