We hope you have all been enjoying Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters! Thank you for your feedback so far. We have just released 1.12.1, which contains these bug fixes:
- Fixed max number of Ghostbusters in bonus park, now able to place all 4
- Fixed crash for when Shooting Ride Coaster Car reaches end of an incomplete track
- Fixed crash when loading certain parks
- Fixed crash when trying to running the game on PC's with a large amount of Cores
- Guests now react to fireworks that are connected to a sequencer
- Staff now head to the staff building when you choose to train them, rather than waiting for their energy to drop
- Updated vendor and mechanic rest requirements. They now recover faster, and energy drains slower.
- Reduced the happiness change on mechanics when they are tired
- Increased security guards ability to detect pickpockets
Performance optimizations to the Skies Chairlift
Improvements to the Skies Chairlift/Gondola collision
Groups larger than the coaster cars seating capacity no long queue for the ride
Corrected Left/Right Camera controls on the Sky Temple
Crash fix for when unsubscribing from an TMTK item in the steam window
Research Improvements and fixes
- DLC scenery, rides and buildings pieces are now included in research packs in the scenario editor, allowing players to lock content out of their scenarios.
- DLC entertainers are now included in the relevant research packs, rather than the generic planet coaster research pack.
- Festive scenery and building pieces are now correctly part of the festive scenery research pack.
- Fix for Parse error in French text