Build 20190605 is live, and it delivers a big boost to the frame rate. If you’re currently getting around 35 frames per second in levels like New Shinjuku, you should get around 60 fps with the new build.
- Massively boosted the frame rate by migrating to the high-performance IL2CPP compiler, and moving processing of skinned mesh renderers (e.g. Lux's clothes) to the GPU.
- [Dogan Outpost] Improved quality of shadows.
- Fixed a bug introduced recently which broke the full screen display.
- Screen resolution was not being saved correctly. This is working now, although you may need to set your resolution again the first time you launch the new build.
- Fixed a rendering issue which occurred when Lux wore some of the variations of the Singapore Girl dress.
- [Dogan Outpost] Fixed a bug where the SUV's exploding tyres would sometimes render as pink squares.
- [New Shinjuku] The compass was not being displayed in the Genji Service Tunnels.
- [Elysian Rendition] Fixed shader errors which were causing some rocks to be rendered as pink.
- [If you want to check your frame rate, just press \ and it will be displayed in the bottom-right of your screen. Press it again to hide it.