So as I had mentioned in my previous post, a new update will be going live in a few minutes with various fixes and support for battle history on the map.
- Map Battle History, the bones of the fallen armies are clickable.
- Armies meeting in battle, loser army not stopped, merely invisible.
- Armies meeting in battle, victor not suffering losses.
- Issues with mercenary defending when certain events happened.
- Over 200 water tiles were not labelled as water, allowing troops to walk across them.
- Troops not retreating when alliance/truce declared
- Re balanced various population problems.
Hope you all like this update! The next one I have planned I am calling the Graveyards update. You will notice each city has a graveyard, well I want to see can I give every town/city one as well and have it grow in size as people die.
Thanks again to everyone who has reported issues so far. I really do appreciate it! :)