I returned from vacation a couple of days ago and hit the ground running on a new patch update. This small update addresses some critical bugs and adds some minor tweaks.
Thanks for all the reports and feedback on the game. If you have not done so already, please be sure to give your feedback via the the latest feedback survey.
Update 20 Feedback Survey
Progress continues on the next major content update.
- Migrated game code over to Unity Engine 2018
- Minor update to post process visuals such as bloom, color correction etc.
- Colonists will now go to the closest available bench/chair when sitting down to recover stress.
- Object/Colonist now automatically deselected when clicking on the mini-map
- Overlay mode buttons moved to top of mini-map
- Object warning icons no longer show if object hasn’t been built yet
- Fixed: Colonist action planning failed if unable to find a valid item to craft in a craft station in some instances. This would have the additional side effect of causing extreme lag.
- Fixed: Colonists unable to haul items to construction if not able to carry all items for a single object. Commonly affected construction of the aquarium.
- Fixed: Object warning icons showing in corner of map instead of over the respective object when loading a saved game in some instances.
- Fixed: Object warning icons showing in corner of map instead of over the respective object when placing new objects.
- Fixed: Possible game crash when quitting to main menu
- Fixed: Performance issue when fog of war changes
- Fixed: Performance issue when updating HUD inventory display