Today's update includes the new craftable paintings! There are 10 paintings in total. Five of the paintings will only available to Early Access players.
Paintings a require a painting frame, a painting canvas, and an alchemy ingredient. Frames are crafted by Carpenters and canvases and the paintings themselves are crafted at the Tailor.
This update also includes some fixes:
- Masterwork armor can always be used to craft decorative armor sets.
- You should no longer see blue orbs on your radar map. These were used when I was testing the falling leaves system.
- Falling leaves now correctly disappear when a tree is chopped down.
- The falling leave system will no longer place falling leaves on trees that aren't fully grown.
- Fixed a bug with Ram Helm Decorative Armor that caused the icon to fail to display in your inventory.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Grrrumble Quest to fail to start.
- The Stonemasons will no longer lose Shopkeeper status after loading a save.
- Optimized the system that creates the crafting list when you speak to a shopkeeper.
- Removed the glare from the 3D crafting view.
I'm also working on the new Story Quests and the new combat system. Hoping to have the story quests complete this week.