Jack here again, I know it's been a very long time.
Before we get started, I just want to remind and reassure everyone that this project is still very much underway and we have no plans of giving up on it. At all. Ever. It's going to be finished and that's that, so you are stuck with us.
This update is primarily bug fixes, but there has been quite a bit of content added that I think will give mid-game play a lot more mileage. We are in the middle of a major re-balancing so feedback on weapons, item drop frequency, and overall gameplay is always welcome.
Do be aware we did not fix every bug so the forums will still act as the top priorty bug report but there are many channels to get your feedback to us for action.
WARNING: YOU WILL NEED TO START A NEW GAME FILE DUE TO IMPROVEMENTS WITH THE SAVE SYSTEM. THESE WILL ALLOW US TO IMPLEMENT MULTIPLE SAVE SLOTS IN FUTURE UPDATES.
Here we go:
- Added some Halloween looking objects in East Landing.
- Changed up dialogue and layout of Port de la Douleur warehouse.
- Made it so weapons don't disappear when you die, just sub weapons.
- Added Hammer
- Added Whip
- Added Hand Axe
- Added slight pitch variation to talking to make it a little less grating.
- New narrative events in Corydon.
- Added narrative events in Kazan Volcano.
- Special music for Lava Twins battle.
- Increased drop rate of potions and mana potions from chests.
- Fixed a ridiculous bug where a phony sword prop would drop when you equip the axe tool.
- Added Banker to Ciudad del Viento
- Fixed bug with walking farmer stepping on Jonathan dialogue in the first Horizon Village visit
- Opening inventory in mid-air now returns state and animation to idle.
- Brackshire and Wakeford fish vendors now sell fish by x15 instead of 1.
- Added a collision box to Bleak Fjord Pier to prevent you from swimming to your death.
- Lahitte food item vendors don't give you mana potions now.
- Put an invisible wall on Zuotian pier. Quests can no longer be repeated after they've been completed.
- Fixed a bug with spawning random 2h weapons from the tools menu.
- Improvements to the blob enemies to prevent them from getting stuck in patrol zones and to clean up their smaller forms.
- Added a script for general enemy collisions but no invis colliisions.
- Improvements to item gravity to keep them from snapping to moving platforms.
- Fixed arrows so they will stick in the wall and you can hop up them, and they now despawn properly.
- Made bombs and items clip through the semi-solid platforms, though they can still get stuck inside the platform if they reach apogee and start to fall even the slightest bit.
- Fixed hurt sfx for noarm skeleton and takeshi I.
- Made fishing net return when hit the sea floor and made groups of 3 fish worth 3 food.
- Fixed giant vendor in Bleak Fjord
As always, be sure to click Follow to be notified of announcements like these! Also, check us out on social media. It always helps to have people like and share our social media content. If you're on facebook or twitter, look us up! :D