The 0.9.2 update is now available to address some common issues and requests. Additional requests are being worked on.
Next week, focus will shift to development of new features for the game!
- Added option to change mouse sensitivity
- Added option to change the field of view
- Added option to invert the mouse
- Fixed issue with achievements being reset
- Increased chance of hitting the diamond in the slot machine
- Reduced chance of terrorist attacks and fires
- Adjusted some texture resolution and lighting settings
- Fixed issue where some doors would trap the player
- Fixed some UI audio not playing
- Added option to reset controls
- Fixed an issue where train report statistics were not reset
- Fixed issue with NPC lighting in metro stations
- Edited text on various UI panels
- Increased rental cost of some apartments
- Fixed issue with setting input keys in metro
- Added option to toggle motion blur.
- Added additional screen resolution settings.
- Fixed an issue where the player may get stuck beside a vehicle.
- Increased hydration replenishment from the water fountain.
- Extended stop zone at the end of lines.
- Increased metro arrival times.
- Changed input menu name to "Controls."
- Increased point requirement for license upgrade.
If issues are encountered, please submit a report in Bug Reports or join us on Discord, thank you!