Hello all! We've been busy at work making our console ports and collecting feedback from players. We've watched a number of let's plays and streams of the game (thank you to everyone who's playing it and streaming, ya'll rock!) and we are seeing some places where the difficulty is not what we intended.
This update is intended to address that, as well as fix some Steam-specific issues impacting being able to accomplish some achievements. Patch notes are below!
Version 1.1.0 (0)
- Improved the balance of the first factory escape level
- Improved the balance of the final boss final phase
- Improved balance of the first boss second phase
- Fixed waypoints in second driving minigame
- Destroyed poptop machines have "out of order" signs on them, to help players accomplish the achievement
- Fixed a few steam achievements not triggering correctly sometimes
We hope those of you are enjoying the game are able to enjoy it some more, and for those of you who are playing through the campaign for the first time, we hope these updates make it a great playthrough.
As always, please post in the community forums if you are running into any issues and we will try and assist you as quickly as we can.