- Render textures no longer leak GPU memory and are reused or disposed of much more efficiently. This has lowered the GPU memory footprint from an unstable 250 - 700MB to a more stable 150MB.
- The pause menu has mostly returned to its previous version. The restart level button has moved away from the bottom three quit level buttons.
- Also, the restart speedrun button has been moved from the pause menu to the options menu and no longer deletes the save game.
- Several UI text changes.
- Speedrun timers are no longer rendered with bloom and have been made slightly smaller and darker.
- Removed one of the two checkpoints that were situated very close together on 3-5 After Hours.