Thank you for your feedback! The launch day 0.9.1 update is now available to address some common issues. There are additional fixes related to mouse sensitivity, controls, and other minor problems that will be rolled out over the weekend.
After that, the development will focus on great new features to be added to Metro Sim Hustle!
- Added option to toggle motion blur
- Added additional screen resolution settings
- Fixed an issue where the player may get stuck beside a vehicle
- Increased hydration replenishment from the water fountain
- Extended stop zone at the end of lines
- Increased metro arrival times
- Changed input menu name to "Controls"
- Increased point requirement for license upgrade
If issues are encountered, please submit a report in Bug Reports or join us on Discord, thank you!