Alright guys, here's another update to Anthropomachy. This one is a minor update fixing some reported bugs and improving some aspects of the tutorial and UI.
Once again we'd like to thank everybody who reached out to us reporting bugs and giving us your honest feedback.
Now onto what this update actually does:
- Implemented a fix to always boot the game as fullscreen the first time the game is initiated
- Fixed a bug where the resolution and quality dropdowns in the options menu were not correctly populated the first time the game is booted
- Fixed a bug that prevented some players from changing the audio volume during the game
- Inclusion of a couple new screens on the tutorial
- Added tutorial navigation using keyboard arrows
- Minor fixes on power details texts and impact for clarification
In the next couple of weeks we'll be working on some bigger changes to the game (mainly a complete overhaul of the skepticism mechanic that should make the gameplay much more dynamic).
Please, keep the feedbacks coming and together we'll make Anthropomachy a great game.
See you soon!