This week we’ve decided to try something special, and thanks to your feedback and ideas, we’ve assembled a lot of player requests into the first Community Patch in Deck of Ashes!
Update 172 adds to the game:
- Now you will always get at least 1 resource when mining resource tiles on the world map;
- Added save slot system: now you can choose a save slot to start a new game or to continue an existing campaign;
- Battle speed was increased. Now when player ends the turn, all enemies will act in a single “Enemy turn”, according to their speed and order;
- If player character is stunned, player turn is automatically skipped (previously you had to manually end turn and confirm Discard phase);
- Player icon now moves significantly faster on the world map and in the dungeons;
- Bosses no longer lock the interface when destroying parts of the world map;
- Added sorting and grouping for cards. Now identical cards will be grouped by the number of cards, type of cards, rarity and other attributes;
- Timers on card recipes and Ash urns after the Ash storm are now more visible.
Don't forget to update the game and have a great weekend! ːsteamhappyː