[b]WHAT IS IT
At the end of each week, we will outline what we have completed and still working on which will be carried over to next week and we will adjust our roadmap accordingly.
[b]THIS WEEK’S FIXES
We were looking into optimization issues and increase visual clarity for a lot of HUD elements in Singleplayer and Multiplayer. We’ve added additional checks to make the Multiplayer lobby more stable however we are not making them as fully resolved in this patch as we were working on the hot-fixes. Please bear with us as we investigate further.
We are also planning on experimenting with removing the Skill Secure Station from the main campaign and giving players all the Skills unlocked at the beginning to improve the pacing and replay of the game. Look forward to an update on this issue next week with Rose’s second report!
[b]NEXT WEEK'S FIXES
We are going to finish up all our proposed multiplayer fixes and bring it out of BETA. We are also going to focus on community-driven issues and concerns. Look forward to the beginning of next week for the second diagnosis!
Multiplayer Connection Issues
- There are a few players reporting that there are connection issues. We will be looking at the stability for this as fast as we can.
Multiplayer Lobby Issues
- A few display issues and cases where the player’s character isn’t displaying properly in the Winner’s Screen
- Players stuck in an infinite connection screen attempting to reconnect
Multiplayer Safe Issue
- A Rare bug where Rose will talk to the player as if they are still in the Cutting Room in singleplayer
- A lot of general fixes to improve the QoL for players with proper information and less clutter
[b]RESIDUAL TUTORIAL ISSUES UPDATE
[FIXED in HOTFIX D PATCH]
- Objective Marker for the categories players need to go to when opening the pause menu
- Direct the player’s to the respective Memory Station tab upon first time using the stations
- Adding distance checks for the items and points of interest that players need to interact with
- Updated the timing in the final theater for better flow of dialogue
- Fixed a bug where the player must be very close to the door to close it
- Fixed a bug where the player can insert canisters into doors while the insert animation is playing, bypassing the wait duration
- Changed station so now you can't pick it up until it's finished it's processing animation
- Pause menu objective flags now added for the objectives that need the players to go into the menus
- Focus icon now shows when it unlocks
- Health pack should be showing instead of hidden from the beginning
- Every time the player starts the game, all the information for the items and stations will now reset
- Changed how "return to station" objective is triggered to make the objective more clear
- Fixed review screen, so the tokens shouldn't be displaying negatives
[b]MOVIE EDITOR EXPLANATION UPDATE
We are looking at adding a tutorial-like sequence to this mechanic to better explain how it works, we understand it's pretty daunting at first glance.
The “Lobby” level in our game is performing inconsistently with FPS dips. We are investigating this issue and hope to have it sorted out by the end of this patch.
- Optimized a few offending assets from each theme to increase FPS slightly in each level.
- Fixed a bug where the map beyond the safe room is black after death
[b]Z-FIGHTING PROJECTION ISSUE UPDATE
Multiple visual artifacts are showing up when there are 2D planes in the level while a Memory Station is on. We are looking into a solution to remove this completely
[b]MULTIPLE MONITOR DISPLAY UPDATE
We are attempting to figure an elegant way of supporting Multiple Monitor Displays.
[b]BUILD VERSIONS UPDATE
We are postponing the ports of the following builds until we fix all the major issues in our game. These builds will take time and we do not want to rush it:
We have found some issues with the controller and will be looking into this issue for next week’s patch.