- The task progress dialog was taking up too much space in smaller screens and has been redesigned to be more compact. The current task is now displayed at the bottom-right corner of the screen, just below the work queue.
- Character dialog: Fiction/non-fiction genres have been split into separate groups and are clearly marked.
- Work status dialog: The summary page has been redesigned.
- [Community suggestion] You can now keep working even if your Inspiration has dropped to zero, however you won’t be gaining any XP from writing and your writing speed will be slower until your Inspiration recovers.
- [Community suggestion] When reading Effort Point books, you will now slowly recover Inspiration at the Idle rate.
- [Community suggestion] Genres/topics in the Write dialog are sorted alphabetically.
- [Community suggestion] There's no need anymore to manually complete your work during the Revising stage. When your work reaches maximum clarity it will now auto-complete.
- [Community suggestion] Autosave is now enabled by default (triggers monthly and when quitting the game). It can be disabled in the options menu.
- [Community suggestion] The awards ceremony can be optionally skipped.