Out now: Stand-alone expansion SpellForce 3: Soul Harvest launches on Steam!
All existing owners of SpellForce 3 get a 40% price cut on Soul Harvest on Steam (time limited offer!). First-time buyers get a 40% price cut on our bundle on Steam, containing SpellForce 3 and SpellForce 3: Soul Harvest.
Vienna/Austria and Munich/Germany, May 28th, 2019 – "We could have stopped the storm, when we still had the chance": Three years after the Purity Wars, Nortander is facing a new era. Two new factions, the Dark Elves and the Dwarves, are here to change the destiny of Eo, and it's up to you, a disgraced General, to take action. The stand-alone expansion SpellForce 3: Soul Harvest is out now.
You already are a hero of Eo? Get a 40% price cut on Soul Harvest on Steam if you own SpellForce 3 (time limited offer)! Your journey is about to begin? Get a 40% price cut on our bundle on Steam, including SpellForce 3 and SpellForce 3: Soul Harvest, for the complete experience!
Here is the special SpellForce 3 Loyalty Pack offer (time limited offer!):
Get to know the two new factions:
• Build distinct heroes through various options and combinations on a skilltree
• Lead your army to victory in a reworked sector-based RTS system
• Use unique mechanics of your army units to win epic battles
• Use flying units for even more advance tactics
• Epic fantasy soundtrack and bleeding edge top down graphics
• Each faction has two unique heroes that compliment individual play styles
• A modern multiplayer lobby will allow easier matchmaking and ranked play
• Create your own maps with the powerful modding tools.
New features compared to SpellForce 3:
• All-New Campaign: Featuring new storyline with over 20 hours of content
• All-New abilities and skilltrees for even more diverse heroes
• All-New RTS Gameplay: Sector-based system with a focus on global resource distribution and unique faction mechanic
• Unique mechanics and unique unit kits make the races feel very diverse and offer replay-value in the campaign
• Flying units allow more tactical elements
• New factions: Dwarves and Dark Elves
• Overhauled UI makes the game more pleasant to look at and more readable
Your THQ Nordic Team