We have been listening to some feedback from you, reporting bugs and issues that you have been encountering and we are pushing a hotfix V33 to fix a few of them.
More fixes to staff fixing machines and getting stuck on platforms will come in the next couple of days, for now, here are the patch notes for Hotfix V33:
### Patch notes:
- Fixed a bug where the research bar to control the budget would be disabled.
- Fixed a bug where the two or three bottom racks from the start of the game would get duplicated between saving and loading, resulting in the inability to move them or remove them. Reloading saves from previous versions will allow you to move the racks and the duplicates within them.
- Fixed a bug where certain items didn't properly load as being unlocked. Like Gun Components.
- Fixed a bug where the client were displaying their age as 0.
- Added a hotfix to mechanics not fixing machines and getting stuck. This is only a workaround as they will fix from a bit afar, but a full fix will come in the coming days.
Thank you everyone for your patience, we are working hard to fix any issues and bugs you encounter. Please do report any you encounter and we will handle them as swiftly as we can.
Rich and Ed.