[ Patch 1 of 3 today ]
- I have rewritten the engine for creating runewords to allow for a lot more flexibility and expansion
- There is a new runeword at the compost vendor that allows you to place a randomly shaped crystal-slot on any weapon.
- Runewords now have a better description
- Class runewords will be after launch. The recipes are still there (and work) but you can't obtain new ones.
- There are now a few generic all-weapon runewords. They are largely based off the old class runewords.
- The generic weapon runewords don't have special graphics or icons right now. I hope to get them in for launch.
- The new runewords (weapons and crystal-slot) will appear at the compost vendor after an in-game midnight refresh.
- I have adjusted the new ancient item buff icons to be better, but not final.
- I have added a 'map_transparency' to the config. This is a value between 1 and 255 and set the transparency level when the map is overlaying the world.
- Corned beef has an icon instead of 'WIP'
- I was in the middle of the runeword engine rewrite when I patched on Monday and broke weapon runewords, but they are fixed.
- I fixed a bunch of the formatting on the new ancient item text. Most descriptions were too long for one line.
- Fixed a bug which would prevent invasions if you built a line of blocks up near the clouds
- Crafting components were not updating properly when buying stacked items from a vendor, but it is fixed.
- When you removed a building, the automap was not updating properly, but it is fixed.
Patch notes for EAv0.05.24b
[ Patch 2 of 3 today ]
- The new runeword which adds a socket to a weapon wasn't working with already upgraded runeword weapons but it is fixed.
- I accidentally broke stack count display as I was getting it ready for UI scaling, but it is fixed.
Patch notes for EAv0.05.24c
[ Patch 3 of 3 ]
- There was a problem with making Cosmic runewords, but it is fixed.
- You couldn't make cosmic or aspire rings, but that is fixed as well.