Early Access Build v0.09 Patch Notes
Hello fellow survivors, the v0.09 continues to focus on feedback from our Steam and Discord community. It’s great to see so many players involved in the discussions, so if you’re not already, please sign up to Discord and get involved! In addition to the changes below we’ve been working on some stuff for a couple of big content updates in June. Look out for details soon!
• Redraws: Heroes now get a number of Redraws that they can use per combat (depending on Hero level). You can use a Redraw to discard your hand and redraw the same number of cards.
• Leaderboards: Each quest now has its own Steam leaderboard, so you can compare your performance with your friends by either hovering over the ‘Rivals’ button in game or through the Steam community pages. By default, only your friends appear in the rivals list, but this can be changed in the options menu.
• Hovering over a Hero in battle will display his health as a breakdown of health and armour on the unit pop-up.
• Food now displays to 1 decimal place, so you get a better idea of exactly how much you’re eating.
• Added a ‘View Deck’ button to the Level Up page to view the contents of your Hero’s entire deck.
• Food distribution will now be more consistent over the course of the adventure. Food will ebb and flow, but the overall amount you find is much less random than previously.
• Similarly, finding healing herbs will be more consistent.
• Summoner: Reduced Resilience from 6 to 4.
• Leadership: Reduced WP cost from 2 to 1.
• Protector: Increased WP cost from 1 to 2.
• You can no longer buy or pickup food or healing supplies if you are already at maximum, no more wasted food/obsidian
• Dragging an item from a shop to your food supplies banner will no longer give you a free copy of that item! Sorry
• You no longer have to move off and back onto a shop hex to re-open the shop UI, simply click on the hex or the coin-purse icon to bring up the shop.
• Added visual effects for Earth based spells
• 4 new story events to uncover.
• Unique Glasslands ruins obstacles