Last week 2/5 of the team wen't to Malmö Sweden. We had a booth set up at the Nordic Game conference! It was great meeting players and finally attending a conference to show our game.
The other part of the team stayed behind and kept working on future updates. The main focus was to test the "Low Hanging Fruit" update. We got a lot of feedback from the community. So we decided to squash all the issues that came up in testing before going Live with the update.
As the game is getting more and more stable, we will be focusing on bigger Feature updates. A road map is in the works so you will know better where we are headed. It should be up soon!
And here are the changes...
- Fixed New Week Announcement sometimes displaying twice.
- Fixed Long numbers on Cards cutting in half.
- Players are now able to discard Weekend Cards view even if no cards are displayed.
- Fixed a bug where cards could stop displaying numbers.
- Fixed appliances being sometimes being displayed in wrong position in apartments.
- Relax particle sizes reduced on higher tier items in your apartment.
- Fixed positioning on the new Discord button if obscure aspect ratio is displayed.
- Fixed an issue where Price Tags where displayed with the wrong color.
- The Apartment Items Weekend Card has been removed! Now you get initial happiness/health bonus for buying Apartment Items.
- You get very little happiness when relaxing in an empty apartment. Items give extra happiness when relaxing but not all items give the same amount! And of course, the better apartment gives a higher bonus.
- The amount of happiness gained from the Culture building has been reduced.
- Removed the time penalty for using the bank.
- Now you gain interest for deposits each week.
- It's easier now to get stressed in the game. Remember to Relax! ;)
- Lobbies now display lobby privacy, difficulty and max player count.
- The Lobby count down has changed. Now it locks the avatar selection and buttons before the countdown runs out. This is a fix if a person leaves or changes avatar just before the game starts.
- Added more "Force Start" safety checks. Please let us know if anything weird happens when using "Force Start" as a host.
- Fixed a bug where Avatar Selection would never finish loading.
- Fixed a bug where "Force Start" button could be used even if the host was alone in the lobby.
- We added the option to disable clicking outside "Building Windows" to close them.
- Moved the game to Unity Long Term Support.
- Fixed a bug where the player Tokens (P1, P2, P3, P4) could be displayed in a wrong position.
- Added a link to our Discord Channel above the Feedback button in menus.
- Fixed a few smaller bugs here and there. Please let us know if you find more pesky bugs! :P