Hey party people, quick 3:51 AM update coming right at you,
Thanks so much for trying out my game! I really appreciate you all giving it a try and for all the feedback I've gotten so far. I have (hopefully) fixed a good amount of the game-breaking and garbage bugs that existed on release.
However I probably didn't catch them all. If you happen to come across an interaction you donn't think is interntional, please let me know! I am but one fool of a man, so I can't possibly catch everything. Please make a forum post or email me if you find a bug. (Bug Bounty: Find a bug -> Make me happy!)
- Removed a premade map layout that was causing crashes in two (2) different ways!
- Fixed player one's garage by tying it down with zip-ties this time. Hopefully that should keep it from being shoved into oblivion by an enemy tank's dash
- Fixed a bug regarding a player holding the shoot button while up against a wall. It should no longer make you want to go deaf.
- Fixed a couple instruction screen text issues. All text should display normally now. (Not that you even knew what "normally" was to begin with, but I did, so it's fixed now)
- (Hopefully) Fixed a bug that caused your current round to display a random number. I kinda thought it was funny though so if it comes back I might not fix it
Again, thanks for playing my game and I look forward to improving it moving forward