Major overhaul to job system
- Should not break save games, but will remove old jobs from save games and reset some priorities to zero. If you're loading an old save game you will need to recreate item orders and reset priorities for other types of orders (to be safe you should just remake all orders including stockpiles).
- Colonists can now haul items for multiple crafting jobs at a time to each workshop. This should make crafting things a lot more efficient.
- Performance optimization for stockpiles, should help with larger colonies.
- Buildings should no longer get stuck reserved. Also should fix some of the other issues causing colonists to get stuck doing jobs.
- There are a lot of jobs, so please report any new issues with the job system.
- New models for many plants, buildings, and items.
- Changed military squad UI to take up less space and show combat related status instead of their generic job status.
- Fixed bug with display of experience needed for next level.
- Fixed issue with creatures continueing to target downed enemies when there are other active enemies nearby.
- Fix creatures which can destroy doors not destroying doors.