We're excited to announce that Ittle Dew 2+ with the huge Dream World expansion is now live on Steam as a free update!
New in Ittle Dew 2+ (originally released on Nintendo Switch):
- ːhypeː Dream world added, a new area with five dungeons focusing on puzzles. To enter the dream world, first collect a Raft piece, then find the sleeping bag in Fluffy Fields.
- ːhypeː Collectible cards added, which are found in the dream world dungeons.
- ːhypeː Completing all caves and dungeons in an overworld area will cause a checkmark to appear on the overworld map. Please note that some areas are divided into several sub-areas, which now have unique names.
- ːhypeː Reduced amount of enemies on the overworld. We wanted to make them stay defeated as you go in and out of caves and dungeons, but that sadly wasn't possible with the way the game is built.
- ːhypeːSlightly lowered the hit points of many tougher enemies and most bosses.
- ːhypeː Certain "boss enemies" fire slightly less projectiles.
- ːhypeː Tweaked several dungeon rooms.
- ːhypeː Jenny Berry's outfit is now found inside her house. The old code will still work however.
Also new in this enhanced Steam version of Ittle Dew 2+:
- ːhypeː Added an Easy Mode where you take less damage. You can switch it on or off from the pause menu at any time.
- ːhypeː The warps in Warp Garden now tell you where they lead.
- ːhypeː Added Swedish translation.
- ːhypeː Bug fixes, text tweaks and other improvements.
We hope you enjoy this free update! We had a blast making it! ːhypeː ːwooː
Oh and for you lovely, awesome speedrunners out there, if you wish to run "Vanilla" Ittle Dew 2, there will be a branch for you to play on. Stay tuned for an announcement on that too.