What's up Diesel-maniacs?
We're back with the new patch! This time we have some gameplay improvements and bug fixes. In the meantime, we're working on new workshop tools, which you requested via the poll.
- Added new Order (quest) task: changing the exhaust.
- Added portable ladder to the garage.
- Sandblasting now increases beds and cabs quality.
- Fixed bug with parts not loading from the storage.
- Scrapyard wrecks are no longer named "NONE".
- Fixed fenders UV maps - painting fenders should be improved.
- Images of cabs and beds should now be displayed properly in the Storage.
- Truck now longer drives after finishing the Test Race.
- Fixed the Auction crash when all the Backyard slots have already been in use.
- Fixed bug with all trucks standing on jacks in the Backyard after loading the game.
- Multiplayer 'Late Joiners' can now see the picture of an active quest when joining the game with the active quest.
- Fixed Mods loading - if the mod has been removed, the game now informs that the mod is missing when trying to load the save game with this mod.
- Added audio settings for UI - it is possible to disable UI clicking sound.
- Updated translations.
We plan to continue releasing regular updates so stay tuned!
If you like the changes, we'd be grateful for dropping us a review on Steam :)