Some bug fixing and balancing. Thanks for all the great feedback!
- Fixed the Oracle bug preventing you from cooking $0 cost program with a negative account balance. Thought I found this before, but missed part of it.
- Fixed a bug in the RavenSniffer.exe operation. The generator was setting the required command string to have square brackets (install [RavenSniffer.exe]), but Root Access was checking for the command string without square brackets (install RavenSniffer.exe).
- Fixed a bug preventing the ProBono Operations from being generated. This was also the culprit behind the suddenlty dissapearing operation with the name "///".
- Reworked the contract generation for Ravencore contracts. It will now offer a guaranteed easy, medium and hard contract. As you increase the company's Network rating, more difficult contracts will be offered.
- Reworked the forumula for calculating contract difficulty. Or more accurate I used the proper formula from before the big update on May 13th. Contract difficulty accelerates much faster as you rank up.
- Fine-tuned contract payouts based on where in the system the target node is. There is no longer such a jump between blue nodes and green nodes, while red nodes pay slightly more.
- Beefed up the SAMURAI LX-20 starting Firewall rating from 6 to 9.