We just published a smaller update for Pathway. This build mostly addresses bugs and changes the Ambush behaviour slightly. We've also added some additional details to the Knife tooltips!
Stay tuned for more soon & thanks for playing! ːsteamhappyː
Full Changelog Version 1.0.12
- Ambush behaviour is modified slightly. You can now perform any action after setting an ambush except for moving. If you move, your ambush will be canceled. Previously setting an ambush would prevent most successive actions, but not consistently so. The changed behaviour is now more in line with other special abilities and their behaviour.
- Added a warning message when a move cancels an Ambush
- Added bleed duration and damage to the knife tooltip
- Fixed a bug that caused the damage preview to use the wrong knife when two were equipped
- Fixed a bug that caused the level up and KO indicators to stay after a character died or was dismissed
- Fixed a bug that caused an endless loop when an ambush triggered a zombie retaliate
- Fixed a bug that allowed Burst Fire to be used anywhere on the map
- Fixed a bug that sometimes allowed the AI to do a third move.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the Necromancer to not take any actions.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause faulty event behaviour when loading from save.
- Updated LWJGL version. This may improve video card compatibility, high-DPI handling and scaling on some systems.