- Toggle build-mode by pressing 'B'
While in build-mode, click to construct objects.
Currently limited to wooden chests.
- Alt-clicking now works in shops (= buy & equip)
- Adjusted the spawn rates of large gems, ingredients, and some armor pieces
- Placed a fallen tree to block the way to the right so players don't wander too far, for now
- Range from which a chest can be opened has been reduced. Nearest chest in range is now highlighted.
- Tweaks to chest ID assignment
- Version number is now displayed in the menu
- Character appearance got wiped after choosing it at the beginning of the game
- Chest types are now saved correctly and will spawn the loot they're supposed to.
- Fixed a crash when opening a chest that had not saved it's storage correctly
- Dying near a chest triggered a save loop which caused the game to slow down
- Weapon inflicted status effects dealt no damage due to a typo in the code. (dor =/= dot)
- Weapons may once more be cleansed using rags
- Eating a Candy Cane while another Candy Cane was equipped consumed both Canes.
- Unintended behaviour when right-clicking an equipped 2H weapon
- Repeating sound and text indicator when trying to pick up items with a full inventory
- Fixed unfair deals when trading with a full inventory. If necessary, gold and bought items are now put into the cursor slot if free, and dropped onto the ground otherwise.
- Maximum torch level can no longer be exceeded by using Radiant Blast
Thanks to Nameless, Zeronium and Crash Frequency for the bug reports!