The SteamVR Beta has been updated with the following changes. This build is a candidate to hotfix the full release. It will likely be released to everyone within the next few days.
If you encounter issues with this update, please post in the SteamVR Bug Report forum. If possible, please include a system report to aid in tracking down your issue.
- Fixed issue with users with custom bindings when switching between builds of games where one build uses SteamVR Input and the other has legacy bindings. The user will now be changed back to the default instead of having bindings that won’t work.
- Fixed rare crash when downloading bindings from the Steam Workshop.
- Don’t force SteamVR to exit after the system goes to sleep and wakes up.
- Disabled force fading to the grid when applications are repeatedly missing > 10 frames in a row.
- Removed “Application is not responding” dialog.
- Allow display of skybox overrides set by applications when application hangs even if they didn’t explicitly call IVRCompositor::FadeGrid to signal they are loading or otherwise unable to Submit frames at a reasonable rate.