Just some more bug fixing and quality of life improvements.
- The aptitude test will now reset properly if you log out and re-enter.
- Fixed a bug that was spawning the hacking UI, hidden in the home level. Couldn't reproduce the program-firing-in-oracle bug, but this was most likely the cause.
- Reworked the way the Analyze effect is terminated to prevent it from getting 'stuck on'.
- Fixed a bug where the password UVP window didn't close after running a BruteForceAttack. I actually caused this bug with my tinkering for the last patch =).
- Fixed a bug with the repair SpyNet operation that wouldn't recognize your install command, and then flag the operation successful.
- Selling programs will no longer wipe your hotbar. Instead it will only remove the sold program.
- Fixed a different issue with the darn Wall of Static IC, preventing it from spawning. This would cause the 'empty combat' situation.
- Reworked combat start mechanics. You can no longer be stuck in the air at the start of combat if you jump at the node before triggering IC.
- Removed the combat action pop-ups in the center screen. They were redundant, hard to read, and cluttered the UI.
- The Operations list now rolls for new operations whenever you return home from the net, or finish a rest instead of based on the passage of time.
- Fixed a bug in the Frame the Traitor operation preventing the next level from showing up in your address book.
- Fixed a bug with Hunter IC. It had it's Trace and Fortify animations backwards.
- Fixed a bug with where the Hunter IC could mess with the system-crash timer.